- June 23, 2013
- Posted by: Llandaff North Labour
- Category: Latest News
Summary of Member Debate from Councillor Dilwar Ali
To Councillor Ashley Govier, Cabinet Member for Environment
Irresponsible dog ownership including dog fouling have been identified to be key issues in our city and have been increasing every month.
This debate is intended to:
• Raise awareness of the issue of irresponsible dog ownership including dog fouling across our city;
• Highlight the impact of irresponsible dog ownership including fouling on
o Open Space;
• Promote responsible dog ownership;
• The importance of Training & Education;
• Explore ways to address issues in our city including the provision of training for owners and their dogs.
• Provide an opportunity for the Cabinet Member to set out how the Administration will commit to tackling the issue of irresponsible dog owners, including dog fouling, in our city.