- May 10, 2018
- Posted by: Llandaff North Labour
- Category: Latest News
Your local Councillors, Jen and Dilwar, are happy to announce that the tendering process for investment in Hailey park tennis courts has now begun, with work due to commence over the summer.
Below is a copy of the layout plan for information to indicate the areas proposed for investment.
The work proposed includes:
– Construction of a new porous tarmac surface to 3 courts
– Soakaway drainage below new surface
– Painting and lining of courts
– New tennis nets and posts to 3 courts
– Repair damaged section of fence
– Minor repairs to the retained surface
– New entrance to new tennis courts
– New fencing to divide new courts from remaining space
– New footpath link (provisional)
Jen and Dilwar will continue to keep local people updated on this project and other investment in Llandaff North.