- October 9, 2012
- Posted by: Llandaff North Labour
- Category: Latest News
Now you can apply online for school places
Starting school is a very important step for your child. If your child will be 5 or 12 during the next school year, they will move into primary or secondary education in September 2013.
The closing date for receipt of online applications and preference forms is Monday 3rd December 2012 (noon).
We want to make the process of applying for a school place as easy as possible and this year parents and carers can apply for a Cardiff Community school place online.
Guidance on how to access the online service will be available at Hubs across the city:
- Llanrumney Hub, Countisbury Avenue, Llanrumney, Cardiff, CF3 5NQ
- St Mellons Hub, 30 Crickhowell Road, Cardiff, CF3 0EF
- Loudon Hub Plas Iona, Butetown, Cardiff, CF10 5HW
Apply using the Council’s online application service. Advice on how to apply online is also available.
You can also request a preference form to apply for a school in the following ways:=
- Call the Admissions Office 029 2087 3816
- Email your child’s name, address and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to the Chief Education Officer, Education Service, County Hall, Cardiff, CF10 4UW
Further information regarding school admissions is available on the Council’s website www.cardiff.gov.uk/schooladmissions