- February 12, 2015
- Posted by: Llandaff North Labour
- Category: Latest News
In order to provide sufficient capacity to meet the English-medium and Welsh-medium community primary pupil demand in and around the Llandaff North area the Council is now consulting on the following proposals to:
• Consolidate Gabalfa Primary School at 1 Form of Entry with a 24 full time equivalent (FTE) place nursery from September 2017.
• Permanently establish Ysgol Glan Ceubal on its existing site at Colwill Road, Gabalfa, CF14 2PQ at 1 Form of Entry from September 2016.
• Extend the age range of Ysgol Glan Ceubal from 4-11 to 3-11 which would require the establishment of 48 part-time nursery places from January 2016.
This public consultation will run from 12 February 2015 to 25 March 2015.
We will keep you up to date as plans progress, if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us.
* Please note that attendance figures for 2013 are: Gabalfa Primary 93% Ysgol Glan Ceubal 93.2%